A lil something I live byYou can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back, or you can open your eyes and see all he's left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back. Or you can do what he'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on


March 05, 2010

RIP 04/28/79 to 06/29/09

Jeff is my everything, he was my world. i miss him so much, no one knows the pain i feel. i was his Pancake, till the end. "4 ever mine" was his favorite phrase. :)  i'll never forget our limitless trips. he's the reason why i find peace in the eyes of a horse. He is my hero. i wish i had so much more time with him. i miss him dearly. He changed my life. and i can gaurntee that he could not only make you crack a smile, but laugh till you tummy hurt. i know he use to make mine hurt.
sometimes the pain hurts so bad but i know your in heaven remindin' me of all our laughs and the love we shared. i'll never forget the times.. i never forget our tractor ride. it gets tough sometimes but i remember you and what we had.
when they picked up your stuff, i cried. when we sold that wrack of your truck., i bawled my eyes out. we found your cigarettes hidden in your seat, . i wore your hoodie and ur pj's almost every night, and found the Longhorns docTag in a form of a bone in the pocket.  Peanut, you shoulda saw me in those things! exspecially the overall the chest pocket was down to my waist! they were gigantic! i'm sure you were crackin' up when you saw me try to walk in them too. your momma did.. i miss you more than anything. i would give anything for just one more day with you. all that keeps me goin' is that your in heaven watchin' over me. i am so sorry for all those times i was disrespectful to you. you were my world, hell you still are. there's not a minutes that goes by that i don't think of you. with tears streamming down my face, i love you dearly Jeff
your my number one, from when we saw us the first time, till june 29, 2009 , the last time i saw you alive, to today and the future. i will never forget you. and never get use to the pain. i hope your up in heaven ' huntin', riding', and enjoy your time... i miss you so much, words cannot explain it but most of all, Jefferson Dallas Androis, i love you with all i have. love always, your Pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment