A lil something I live byYou can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back, or you can open your eyes and see all he's left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back. Or you can do what he'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on


March 03, 2010

My Dear...

.My dear love! I miss you so much
It keeps hurting, I can’t stop crying
My eyes always search for you in the sky
Heart longs for finding you in the heaven

My dear love! I love you so much
I feel so empty without you
I am so scared of my future without you
Heart longs for being around you for my safety

My dear love! You are my angel
I still feel that you are caring me from above
I tell my broken heart that you are still watching me
Heart longs for your care even from heaven

My dear love! You are my protector
I remember you when I feel lonely
I talk to you when I break into pieces
Heart longs for your support even from heaven

My dear love!
I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment