A lil something I live byYou can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back, or you can open your eyes and see all he's left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back. Or you can do what he'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on


March 27, 2010

Oh.. how so much can change in almost a year...


..As ridiculous as this sounds, "She's Everything" by Brad Paisley, makes me cry every time it randomly plays on my zune. At the same time though, I'm comforted by the memory it brings back. It's been 9 months, Jeff, and not a day has gone by where I haven't thought about you or stared into the sky.. I keep thinking about the last convo we had together on yahoo before it all happened, and how I had to rush off because of work.. I wish I knew that it would've been the last chance I would have to talk to you, cause I would've just ditched that day so I could talk longer. I miss you more and more each day, Jeff.. but I'm glad I was lucky enough to have been your girl.  CLD look at you girl♥

No comments:

Post a Comment